What’s included in your Garden Loft Hardware Quick Kit:
Your pre-shopped, pre-packaged kit includes pounds of quality hardware, comprising half of the items listed on the materials list for The Garden Loft. These include:
- Fasteners of every type/size needed: screws, nails, nuts, bolts, and washers
- Door hinges, corner braces, and heavy-duty lockable latches
- Roofing screws with washers for attaching corrugated panels
- Poultry fencing staples for attaching hardware cloth (This is the kind you hammer in. If you prefer pneumatic staples, purchase those elsewhere separately to fit your stapler.)
- Door spring and galvanized barriers for use above the piers
- Door pulls
- Heavy-duty landscape staples for securing hardware cloth perimeter skirt
What’s NOT included:
This kit includes the hardware only. There are still some things you’ll need to get:
- Chicken coop plans are sold separately.
- Lumber, siding, and plywood
- Roofing panels
- Hardware cloth (a.k.a. wire mesh)
- Paint, stain, or other wood sealer
- Pier blocks, gravel, caulk
Because many of these items are bulky or individual to your needs, they’re best shopped locally. The materials list included in the plans will show you exactly what you need to get to round out your supplies.
Priced just right. Ships free!
We’ve priced this kit attractively compared to what you’d pay in big box or local hardware stores. Not only is shipping fast and free, but since your hardware kit comes from sales-tax-free Oregon, there’s no sales tax added to the price either.
If you’d like to do your own comparison shopping, you can download the plans separately and return for a kit at any time.