Clean water that lasts.
Here’s what you get:
- FDA-approved, BPA-free, fully recyclable plastic container. Made in the USA.
- Durable stainless-steel poultry nipple. The Brooder Bottle has one push-in style poultry nipple pre-installed. The poultry nipple has a stainless-steel mechanism within a hard-plastic outer casing and is fitted into the container with a silicone grommet for a tight, long-lasting seal. A single poultry nipple is adequate for around 10-15 chicks, so your birds can keep themselves well hydrated.
- Recloseable lid. The twist-off lid protects the water from being soiled while hanging in your brooder. And the spout on the lid serves as an anti-vacuum air hole. Simply leave it open when in use.
- Cage mount for hanging. The Brooder Bottle comes with a holder so you can suspend it in your brooder or coop. (Yes, that’s a bicycle water bottle cage — it works perfectly!) We include two 3/4″ screws for mounting and a small hardwood backing plate, predrilled to receive the screws. This is for mounting onto a wire cage or cardboard or plastic surface.
- Instruction sheet. Not that it’s hard to figure out, but we include basic instructions and tips so that you can be sure you’re doing it right. We also include information on how to return/exchange an item should it arrive damaged.
See a Brooder Bottle chick waterer in action.
What are the dimensions of the Brooder Bottle chicken drinker?
The Brooder Bottle has a capacity of just over 20 fluid ounces and measures 3″ in diameter and 9.25″ from the top of the spout to the bottom of the nipple. Ideally, you would leave at least 2–3″ of clearance above for removing and inserting the bottle into the holder, but this can also be managed with no extra clearance by twisting the bottle out to the side.
If you’re starting with new chicks, the Brooder Bottle is intended for a brood of up to ten chicks.